Politicians use it.Newscasters use it. Advertisers use it. Shouldn’t you?
Tom “Big Al” Schreiter is the greatest MLM trainer in the world!! How do I know? Because he never tries to get you into a business deal….check everyone of your so called guru’s and sooner or later they try to recruit you, most likely sooner than later and that’s why I know what I know. In the next few weeks and days I will be sharing with you some of Tom’s ideas to help you build YOUR BUSINESS, I hope you can use them and please contact me if you would like some one to one help, I can do that for you for free!! Below is the first of some great training!!!
What am I talking about? I’m talking about “sound bites.”
What are sound bites? They are just little bits of the
conversation that stand out in the prospects’ minds – and these
bits of information are the only things prospects remember.
Here is an example of a sound bite.
When George W. Bush senior was running for president a
few years ago, he made a long campaign speech to a group. One
of the things he said was:
“Read my lips. No new taxes!”
This small part of the speech was reported in the news for
several days. Everyone knew the phrase,
“Read my lips. No new taxes!”
Can you remember anything else from that long speech? No.
All you can remember was the sound bite,
“Read my lips. No new taxes!”
Commercial advertisers know the power of sound bites. They
work hard on catchy phrases, repeat them often, and then hope
that sound bite will stick in your mind. Some examples?
“Winston tastes good like a cigarette should.”
“Things go better with Coke.”
“Burger King: Home of the Whopper.”
“You deserve a break today.”
What is interesting about the above examples is that all of
them were created over 20 years ago! We still remember them.
Sound bites are a great way to communicate. Prospects will
choose to remember only bits of our presentation. Make it easy
for your prospects. Give them catchy, easy-to-remember sound
bites that create a desire to purchase your products or to join
Let’s get started with some real life examples of sound bites
that I enjoy. It’s easier to get the feel for sound bites by
Weight Loss Tablets.
1. Use these tablets to lose weight while you sit.
Enjoy watching your favorite television
program while excess pounds are just melting
2. These herbal fat burner tablets will burn
away excess pounds – even while you’re
3. If you want to lose those extra pounds, don’t
spend your day suffering and being hungry.
Instead, use Product X. It’s like having
willpower in a tablet.
4. Why not lose weight while you sleep? Enjoy a
good night’s sleep while your body dreams
away those excess pounds.
5. Try our calorie-killer weight loss tablets
Chocolate Breakfast Drink
1. Instead of cooking and cleaning breakfast
dishes, why not have a delicious breakfast
shake? It only takes 20 seconds to mix and
you’ll only have one dirty glass and one
2. How about breakfast for only 80 cents? And
you’ll be getting thin on chocolate!
3. Instant breakfast that’s faster than a
Long Distance Telephone Service.
1. Make money every time you make a long
2. Make money every time your neighbor picks
up the telephone.
3. Earn money while you sleep when other
people are talking on their telephones.
1. You will be the only person awake and happy
at 9:00 a.m. on Monday mornings.
2. This product will make you feel like you are
16 years old all over again – but with better
3. You will be the only person at work who
doesn’t have to take a nap at 3:00 p.m. in
4. When you come home from work, you won’t
feel like watching television. You’ll feel like
5. We call this the “nap buster.”
6. Instant energy in a capsule.
7. Attitude in a bottle.
1. All water is recycled. This unit just takes out
other people’s contributions.
2. Chlorine is great for bleaching clothes, but
not for our stomachs.
3. Great tasting water for just three cents a
4. Now you can taste clean, clear water. You
won’t have to worry about those little
unidentified objects floating around in your
1. This is perfect for pizza lovers who hate
eating rabbit food to get their daily fiber.
2. Results you can experience in just 24 hours.
3. For hemorrhoid sufferers. You’ll never have
to say “Ouch” again.
4. The perfect diet supplement. Just take it 15
minutes before you eat and stop worrying
about weight problems.
1. Makes your skin look so good, you’ll never
have to wear makeup again.
2. Will make your skin look like it is 16-yearsold
all over again, but without the acne.
3. Your skin will look so smooth, everyone will
want to touch it.
Are you getting the feeling of how sound bites
can work for your business?
All of the above examples were for products. It’s easy to
come up with three or four great sound bites for every one of
your products or services, right? Simply pass on these sound
bites to your distributors and watch your retail sales increase.
But what about opportunity sound bites? Wouldn’t it be great
to have plenty of opportunity sound bites for prospecting and
Let’s try a few.
1. It’s like getting an extra paycheck in your
mailbox once a week.
2. It’s like having a paycheck from a part-time
job, but you don’t have to go to work.
3. We call this the “boss silencer.”
4. This plan is called “winning the lottery.”
5. You won’t have to plead and beg for a day off
from the “almighty boss.” Now you can take
off any day you choose.
6. You work 50 weeks a year for the company –
and you get only two weeks a year for
yourself. Does that seem fair?
7. How much time do you get to spend with your
spouse and children after work?
8. You got married to have a family. Wouldn’t it
be nice to get more time to visit them?
9. Now you can get a $300 raise and you don’t
even have to ask your boss.
10. Does your boss laugh every time you ask for a
11. Can you talk to your boss tomorrow and get a
12. Can you imagine having no bills to pay and
still having money in your checking account?
13. Here is your chance to send your mother-inlaw
a postcard from Bali.
14. If you were your own boss, how much
vacation time would you choose to take?
15.Who makes more money, the employee or the
16.Who has more fun, the employee or the boss?
17. Every day while you sit in commuter traffic, I
bet you say to yourself, “Wow! This is fun!”
18. Our parents told us what to do. Our teachers
told us what to do. Now our bosses are telling
us what to do. When is it our turn to choose
what we want to do?
19. It’s just like being a rock star. You write a hit
song and collect royalties for life. Now you
can sponsor some people and collect bonuses
20. There are two groups of people in the world:
those who get a word-of-mouth advertising
bonus check in their mailbox once a month –
and those who don’t. Which group would you
like to be in?
Now it’s your turn. Why not come up with some great sound
bites for your next presentation or meeting?
Your downline is waiting for your tested, winning sound